Tuesday, July 25, 2006



Here is a page that I just did the other night of Hailey (obviously). She looks like a creature from the black lagoon!

the other LO of Aidan (long, long ago!) is a LO that I made for my crop this Sunday at scrapbooker's playground. I'm starting a children's book crop and my first book is Guess How Much I Love You. This is a quickpage that will be given as a freebie at the crop, and there is also a cute little bunny that will be given for people who attend the crop. Want to join me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To Hailey, Aidan, and Blake,

Hello from Burlington, NC! Grandpa Steve, Grandmother Whitley, and I are all excited about your visit in two weeks. Aunt Shirley and Uncle Richard may be here, too. Won't that be fun--a family party!

Hugs and kisses!

I love you,

Grandmudder