Sunday, August 12, 2007

new 7 pic template

Still scrapping my beach pics. This LO uses Jessica Sprague's Festa Mini kit, and I made the template (which you can dowload below based on a LO of hers in a Creating Keepsakes mag. June 07 pg. 146. Her LO had a great vellum piece over the photos with a cut out just on her little girl's face, but mine worked better w/o the vellum. I'll do that next time! I also used Gina Miller's blue shoes alpha. Thanks ladies!!

If you're interested in the template, here it is:

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Nancy P said...

Wonderful Template - I like the example you provided too! It is very helpful to see how others have used it. Thank you for this nice gift.

Maria said...

I love your templates, thank you

WendyW said...

Thank you! Just a small suggestion...you should put your name in the file name so when people download it, they know who to give credit to. I love your templates!