Sunday, September 30, 2007

Aidan's 5th and a New Freebie

Aidan's Birthday party today was a blast. He had so much fun!
They hunted bad guys- finding hidden posters I had made of them in the yard, worked over a pinata, colored batman pics, and vanquished the villians- by throwing water balloons at pictures of them. I thought that would be the BEST, and they did love it, but hunting the bad guys was probably the favorite. Go figure.
Heather made our cake (she also had made Hailey's and Blake's this year), and it was AWSOME. She does such an amazing job. The kids were all just awed.
The kit I used in the LO is Bewitched by Rikkiscraps at Polkadotpotato. I liked the purple and green with the bats in the kit for this batman LO.

If you like the template, I have it as my freebie for the week. Enjoy and I'd love to see what you do with it. Remember, please leave some love and no claiming as your own.

I fixed the first page link
sorry!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, cute layout. Thanks for sharing. However, when I try to download, both page 1 and page 2 links to page 2.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Krista said...

Both pages are the same file. Love your LO though!

koala1966 said...

Fantastic template, tfs. Cute layout.

Anonymous said...

Both are great!! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! Looks like you had a blast! Thank you for this very nice template - it is a very nice gift!

Unknown said...

They look like they are having a wonderful time. Happy birthday Aidan.

And thank you for sharing the template of the layout you made.

fl_connie said...

Thanks - great template!

Karen said...

Thank you - such a great template.
I will be using it for my son's fith bday party!!!!

Lunasea said...

Thanks for sharing! My Aidan just turned 5 in September, too!

verabear said...

great idea on this template, thanks for sharing! :)