Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Double page Freebie

So, I spent yesterday afternoon at the Dr.s office... impromptu visit due to "female stuff". So... I had to take my two preschool boys. That was fun. It took about 2 1/2 hours b/c I had to do some "lab work" and then wait for the results, and then wait to see the dr. b/c I did need to see her. Yeah, I KNEW that one. That's why I called! Anyway try explaining the whole pee in a cup thing to two preschool boys.... the Q you get....

"is he going to drink it?!"
"WHY does he want your pee?"
UGH!!!

Here is the template. Page 1 and Page 2.
Enjoy and I'd love to see what you do!
Please credit Heidi Lentz and do not share or
sell. Scraplifted from CK mag.



This is a double page LO using my freebie template. I used Rikki scraps Wintertide kit (here) and also designing on the edge dated3 stamps.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, I love your layout.