Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween pics!


We had a blast trick or treating.
For most of these LO's I used jcrowley's Macabre kit. In the above LO, I also used SP's Holiday Sampler trick or treat, and Heather Benson's template.

This is the scary grim reeper who jumped and scared all the other kids away (they all ran screaming and most of the parents jumped as well) but my little son stands there holding his candy bucket not moving. It was too cute. The grim reeper guy even laughed.

Green paper from Amy C. Designs' Evening out, jasjuls's Halloween template.

In this LO, I used simply sarah's layered temlate 21, the Macabre kit, and Traci Sims' Sweet Halloween glitter, and the spider from Amy C. Designs' Evening out.


In this LO I used Sketch Star by val template, and the spider from Amy C. Designs' Evening out.



No comments: