Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Show of lights and freebies!!

I am apprently running really low on memory on this laptop....

Besides that, it's Tuesday and I know I'm late with my freebie template. Here it is. It's obviously a double pager. Yeah. I know how much you all like those. The really cool part is that tree. I got the idea from a craft I WAS going to do with my kids... ran out of time... but I needed something on this page... It works perfectly with Jannylynn's simply primary paper pack that I used in this LO b/c it's supposed to be made out of construction paper with the "ornaments" punched out with a paper punch. I just did it digitally. VERY cool look. What's even cooler is that Jannyl is letting me give away the flattened version of it! How cool is that?! I know. Way cool. So, stop by her shop over here and get the paper pack to go with your tree! It's only 1.50. The light elements are from cottagearts's let it glow elements pack.
Then, come over and download the template here and here.
The tree here
and then add your comments either on this post or on the 4shared. I'll pass along how gratefull you are to Jannyl.

Oh, and for ANOTHER template freebie (I LOVE this one, for a hint go down to coookies post), Queenbusick is running a blog challenge over at ES (elementalscraps.com) click on blog and follow directions for the Dec. 17th challenge. You'll get a freebie template from me for participating.

4 comments:

Lilaclady said...

thank you for your wonderful templates! :)

Anonymous said...

these are great! thank you so much

Anonymous said...

love it all! thanks a bunch!

Unknown said...

Wow, I bet that tree is gorgeous. Thank you for the template and I see you have links for photographing Christmas lights about. A very Big Thank You for that. Have a safe and Merry Christmas.