Thursday, March 20, 2008

Ugggghhh! Love/Hate Challenge #7


OK. I love this LO. I hate this LO. Mostly I hate that it took me soooo long to do. And that crediting it (because I am on my laptop and not the other computer with ACDSee) is a HUGE PAIN. I mean huge. But, I will try. Anyway for those of you not following ADSR (that'd be 95% of you I'm sure), this was challenge #7. I got to do the "messy" LO and Christina did the "clean" LO. There was a LOT to it and it was tough, but I also love it b/c it really stretched my scrapbooking. I've always like the messy style, but have had a hard time achieving it. So, anyway, that's my shot at it.


The "rules" were:
1 - paper (only ONE paper, no other paper for mattes page borders, nothing)
2 - ribbons
3 - buttons
4 - glitter/gems/sequins or bling pieces
5 - frames
6 - pictures
7 - alphas (different but from the same designer unless created by you, we made an exception to this but alphas cannot be made of paper.)
8 - flowers/stars/cardboard pieces
9 - staples
10 - random elements of choice (all by the same designer, no more no less)
Credits: Everything on this LO is by Michelle Sheveland at Cottagearts.net.
1-Paper- Study Budy page pak-graph paper 12
2-Ribbon- Butterfly wings 2, Knotted ribbon from Simply Love page pak (recolored)
3-Buttons- Hoots and Hollows page pak (all 3 same)
4-Gems- Boho Funk Ruby brads (all 4 same)
5-Frames- Stamped photo overlay frame from Miracle of Birth page pak, polaroid frame from Simply Faith page pak, jeweled frame from Nature's Garden Element pak, torn double frame from Butterfly wings 2 page pak, Frame with ribbon from scrap frames 2.
6-pictures
7-alphas- Study budy, Daisy Brights pag pak, Chippy Chalk alpha, alphaset embroidery, stencil alpha (recolored), messy stroke alphaset (recolored), powder blues alpha.
8-flowers- Nature's Garden page pak, Daisy brights page pak.
9-staples- Study budy, That's my girl, bent staple from Nature's Garden Element pak, and powder blues element pak.
10-random elements- Clock hands from That's My Girl page pak, flourish ornate from Study Budy page pak, flourish accent from simply faith page pak, variegated stitching from Simply Faith page pak, 5 word art tags from Faith Journey Tags, Time word art used in title.


No comments: