Saturday, April 12, 2008

last summer

My kids were all excited to ride on the neighbor's riding lawn mower. None more so than Blake. He's been eyeing that thing for 3 years. He just watches Phil drive around on it and yells any time he gets near.

I used Valerie Brown's Breathe Easy kit for most of the LO, Anja's Summer kit for the ivy and the adorable bumble bee, and safety pin, and a curled edge freebie by Jess Gordon. Font is CK's Ali's writing. The Breathe Easy and Summer kit are both from Elemental Scraps.

Now, I have to plug ES here because they are AWSOME. The challenges, forum, and just the girls there! They are all soo great! And there are some new things coming in store for them... I can't tell yet, but I got picked!! Yeah. Anyway, if you've never done a digital challenge or forum before because you were worried or scared or whatever you should give them a shot. They redid their challenges in the forum and I have to say they are so much fun! So, really, go.

Isn't my son absolutely ADORABLE in these photos?! I saw those new kits and HAD to get them. Later!

No comments: