Thursday, May 08, 2008

Family book

I just LOVE making these books. They are so darn cute! Isn't this adorable?? I thought so. So did my Mom. These are just some of the pages (obviously) from the book. It is too cute!

I used the Family Board book by Unique pages sold at Elemental Scraps (they have a whole new hybrid section that is to die for!!), Isyndra's Soft dream kit also at ES, and a freebie word art from WWF for the back there. Bunches of flowers, ribbons, rub ons, etc. from my stash to dress it up a bit. It is too cute! They have all kinds of books and you can even get a custom name book made...hmmmm I hear Christmas and birthdays SCREAMING at me here. So, after looking at my blog, run over and grab one for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, this is absolutely adorable!! Thank you for sharing.