Friday, September 19, 2008

Creative Assignment

Creative Assignment #1 was to walk around the same places you always go and take a photo of something you hadn't noticed before. These photos were taken in the afternoon with the white balance set on cloudy to give them a more redish fall glow. The bottom picture was taken with the light straight ahead, and this one with the light more over my right shoulder.

This is the same jug of flowers as in my the photo below, but I moved around so the light was behind me over my right shoulder. I thought it was interesting the difference in the lighting. Shutter speed was also 1/1600sf was 2.8 and ISO still 1600.
Shutter speed 1/1600sf 2.2ISO 1600. I had the white balance meter set for cloudy. I was also shooting toward the light in this shot.

No comments: