Tuesday, September 16, 2008

This weekend.

So, it's been raining. A LOT. Sunday, we were going out and found this:


This is Scott Blvd. which is right around the corner from us. We can actually walk there in 5 min. So, this was close. The field in the bottom picture there is a huge soccer field right by the Katy Trail where it crosses Scott (the upper picture). I guess games are cancelled for Sunday.

Here is the cover of my 10 year anniversary book I made for Ray. I loved how it turned out. It's a Shutterfly book b/c I had a coupon for them... It was super easy too b/c I just used Sherri Tierney's Shutterfly ready 8x8 Romance qp album. Which, incidentally I created 3 pages for.




Hey Christina, These photos are for you. Well, not FOR you, but they are so you could see what I was talking about with the pictures. I thought they turned out beautiful if I do say so myself.








Check out these GREAT cards. Just FYI, if you get one, you're special. Not that you're not special if you don't.... There ARE only 6 cards here and well, I know a lot of special people. 2 are belated Birthday cards that are waiting at this very moment to be mailed.











No comments: