Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving and some Magic

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We did. It was nice and quiet and just very lovely. My DH's Mom and her husband came this year. They just left earlier today. The kids made cute fingerprint turkey placecards, and then Hailey made nature napkin rings. The food was delicious and everyone had a great time.
Then when it got dark we went out for some magic. The Magic Tree and it's a MUST SEE here in the central MO area. We LOVE it and go several times a year during the Holidays to see it. And I take bunches of pictures. I can't wait to scrap them.






I wish Aidan were in these pics too. I was lucky to get 2 in them though as they were running around the base of the tree and all around me. It was cold on top of that and so I didn't have a lot of time to play around with it. But these turned out well enough!

PS- If the Melissa who contacted me about the placemat would send me your email address I would be happy to get that to you.

1 comment:

CT said...

Those pics turned out great!
Talk to you soon, I may do some shopping today!