Friday, December 16, 2011

Daily December pages 13-16!!

decdaily13decdaily14

Hailey and Blake made stained glass windows.  The santa looks small here, but he’s almost a foot tall in real life!  The nativity that Hailey finished for me is just beautiful. 

decdaily15decdaily16

I wish I had checked my supply of oranges…. we only had 1!  All three kids were huddled around it poking in cloves and saying, “why are we doing this?  What’s this for?  Do you eat these?”  It was funny, but I do plan on getting more oranges and doing more so the whole house smells nice. 

The cupcakes were yummy.  Of course, we should walk up and down in the neighborhood passing them out we have so many.  I’m really not sure what to do with them.  I froze half of them- the ones I didn’t have frosting for… but the others.  They’re just in my fridge.  Lonely.  Waiting for someone to gobble them up.  FYI- send cash this year I’m going to need new pants. 

No comments: