Saturday, December 03, 2011

December Daily

I’ve decided to try my hand at the December Daily challenge.  Since I have an advent calendar with activities (or treats) for each day made up

IMG_5770

for each day, I’ll think I’ll use those for the daily photograph(s).  Mine won’t be as crafty and awesome as Ali Edwards’, but I think it will be a wonderful book of Holiday memories. 

So, here are day 1 and 2.

decdailypagetemplatedecdaily2

I do need to quickly decide how to bind it and make my cover…. Do I want to go totally digital?  That requires a change of page size…. since I was thinking more handmade.  Handmade would be cute and I could add in other “stuff” making it a great keepsake, but not reproducible….  aaaackkk!  decisions!!  And I see that Blake needs a haircut.  And no, that’s not our BIG tree, it’s the kids tree where they put all of their ornaments that they have made and some others too.  We ended up being tired after setting up the big tree (it takes more work than I thought), and so we’ll hopefully decorate it today.  So, visit tomorrow for our next December Daily!

No comments: