Thursday, June 28, 2012

New Room

Hbug moved downstairs and so we were able to separate the boys into their own rooms.  The transformation keeps getting me every time I walk in that room.  Aidan took her old room.  He didn’t want bright green polka dots and pink walls- go figure.  He wanted camo.  Then he changed his mind to something else, and then Cardinals Baseball. 

haileysoldroomaidanroom1

Isn’t that a HUGE change? 

We got the cubes on clearance at HL, and the canvas there too at half off.  Oh, and I made the little pillow from a baby t-shirt I found at the kids consignment store.  I wish they had a larger one, but they didn’t. 

aidanroom3aidanroom2

Ray and the kids had gotten these Fred Bird growth chart posters at a game.  And the happy guy.  He loves his room. 

bananasplitdinner

We participated in a Banana split dinner one night that was lots of fun.  And yummy too. 

boysboating

The boys out on the lake fishing. 

No comments: