Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bike Ride

 

The kids and I decided to go on a bike ride.  Usually that’s Ray’s thing.  I have a bike so I decided I could do it.  I have a crappy bike.  The handle bars move up and down if I pull up or push down on them.  My seat is a little high (and no, I can’t change that- anymore).  It’s always easier going out than coming back.  The last 1/4 of a mile off the trail was HARD.  It’s up hill.  I was feeling pretty good about it all until then.  I haven’t ridden a bike in 2 years and so I think, “yeah, a 10 mile bike ride sounds good”.  Somebody shoot me the next time I think.

IMG_1466

IMG_1468

IMG_1471

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your web site, I really found
you by accident, while I was researching on Askjeeve for something else,
Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thanks a lot for
a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also
love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look
over it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added in
your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will
be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great jo.
Stop by my homepage ... sunny pro indoor cycling bike