Monday, October 15, 2007


Before I get to my freebie template of the week, I am looking for European Calendar grids (starting on Mon instead of Sun) for 2008. I don't need the upper portion, just the grid parts. I am doing a calendar for my Great Aunt in Germany and I really don't feel like redoing all of my grids. I have Sun-Sat. grids if anyone wants to trade. 8x10 size or around there. Thanks!!



This weeks freebie template is below. I scraplifted from CK October 2007 issue. Jennifer McGuire did this LO called Pumpkin Baby and it was really cute. I love large photos. The papers and elements I used in my LO are all from Cottage Arts. The greenish smaller dots are from the Naturals paper pack it's paper #12, then I used Butterfly wings Maize paper, ledger brown bag paper and stickers from the same pack. The stitching is from the growth spurts pack. Vivaldi and Impact type.



Thanks and I hope you enjoy your template. Please leave me some love! Here is the link.






8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

LovelyMissKait said...

Thank you!

Dawn said...

love the circles on this! thank you

Rona said...

thanks for the template!

Eileen said...

Thanks! I think this will work great for bath time bubble pics.

Tink said...

A great template, thank you. Love your layout of it too.

K@trine said...

I know Lunica have some on her blog; http://lun-ica.blogspot.com/ ;)

Gayle said...

Cute template - thanks! :)