Monday, December 31, 2007

2 pager freebie



Hello people in digi world and family. I've been sick sick sick. Horrible stomache thing. My beautiful 5year old boy decided to finally share... yeah me. How do you not snuggle and cuddle sick little kiddos and then NOT get sick? I just don't see how it's done. Someone PLEASE explain. I always end up sick.

My LO above uses Miss Mint's Party Pants freebie kit, and a word art from drehi.



I used a Becky Higgins sketch from the Dec. 07 CK mag, and then changed it a bit mostly by adding stuff. This double pager is perfect for LOTS of pics as it has spots for 13. Yeah. Page 1 is here and page 2 is here. Please leave a hi if you download it!


3 comments:

Scrapmuch said...

lovely template - thanks so much for sharing!

Karen M in FL said...

Thanks so much. And hi from chilly Florida

Terebene said...

Thank you - I love double templates!