Thursday, January 03, 2008

I'm on the ball


Ok. So, not really b/c I just finished my Jan cd calendar insert, but that's ok. The first week isn't over yet. I'm not that far behind.
And guess what? I will be hosting the Jan. 9th challenge over at ES. I'm going to do a.... template challenge. How shocking huh? Well, I'll post a freebie template for you to use for your scrapping pleasure. If you post a linkey to your LO (featuring at least one ES item) you will get another great freebie. So, pop over to the ES blog next Wed.
Oh, and there is a chat Friday night at 10pm CT that you should try to join if you can. There will be some freebies given away. Kinda girls night scrapping thing. Hosted by Tina aka QueenBusick. I'll be there too, so come and chat while you scrap.
They have freebies that you can use to scrap with if you don't have any ES stuff. Although you SHOULD have ES stuff.... Your digi supply isn't complete without some ES stuff.

No comments: