Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Placemat freebie

Fun freebie.
Sorry I'm late posting my freebie for you awsome ladies who stop by and check... Here is a neat one that I made. It's a placemat template. The little squares are all stamped with a letter of the alphabet (Thanks SOOO much to Michelle Coleman of Little Dreamer Designs for the use of these stamps) so you can put pictures of objects, or as I did, family members in each box. Then it has the larger picture too. The ABC stamps are all on a single layer so you can delete that easily. Enjoy and Have fun! I'm not done with his... I have to decide on what pics to put in the other blocks... It's 16x11 so you just print out half and then the other half on regular paper, I am mounting mine to cardstock and then laminating.


Here is the template. Please leave some love if you download!


5 comments:

Sally said...

Awesome template. Thanks for all your work. I just posted some pages using one of your older double layouts. Thank yoU!

Karen M in FL said...

This is so cute. It will be fun to use. Thanks for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Great template, love it! Thank you:)

Anonymous said...

So fun! Genius:)

Unknown said...

Came across this old post while looking for a placemat template to make a Christmas gift for my nephew. This is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Is there any way to get the template now? Thanks!