Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Valentine Card Freebie

Credits: Cottage arts WONDERFUL line of Valentine-y paks, including and mostly Sweet Nothings, glitter bits 1, and Simply love. I used a freebie template by Dranet for the LO.

I took Valentine photos of the kids yesterday.. Let me tell you this was easier said than done. They were completely goofy (the boys) and Hailey thought she was on the runway modeling or something. WHERE does she get that?! Needless to say, it was WORK. But there are some cute pictures. I made their shirts (b/c I wanted Valentine shirts and I am impatient and can't wait till next week to go and BUY one... or three. I used King of Hearts kit from ES by Sherri T. It is too cute!! You probably should go over there and get it. Really. NO joke. Run little mouse run.
So, I made a REALLY cute Valentine 4x6 postcard today. It's sooo cute. But I can't show it here b/c then all the grandparents and family would see it before they get it and that wouldn't be any fun at all...
For those scrappers out there who want to see the template in use, (no peeking family. I mean it!), my card is here.
But I can give you the template I made! So, here it is and Happy Valentine's Day!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is SO CUTE! THank you for the template.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love your new banner and page Heidi. Great ideas!

Karen M in FL said...

What a cute idea thanks for the template.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful template. Thank you:)

Anonymous said...

your card is darling! your family is going to love it! ty for the template ...
:) M

Anonymous said...

Love the template - now let's see if I can get my act together to make them! Thanks! Janet

nancypinct said...

This card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with me!