Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A gorgeous freebie and news

Wow. Marianne has a GORGEOUS and HUGE kit for free on her blog. Just click on the link with the preview pic over at the right. She's pretty amazing like that.

Also, if you are local to the central MO area, and are interested, I am going to be teaching a beginning digital scrapbooking class in March. I will repeat the class in April or May also. Please contact me if you're interested and I'll send you some info.

My sister and I are doing the ADSR (Amazing Digi Scrap Race) and our first LO is due by this Mon. Of course, Christina has already done hers.... and here I am just talking about mine... I should get busy. I SHOULD do lots of things. But it will get done. Sometime b/w all the other things that need to get done, and just plain old will get done.

I will be posting some LO's soon and I also am waiting (viovio shipped it) on my book from VIOVIO and so I'll do a little compare/contrast with Shutterfly on that as well. As soon as I get it.

No comments: