Thursday, February 21, 2008

I've been Tagged... (is this a good thing??)

Ha ha. Yes, it's too funny. Wow. Too funny. An adorable chick over at Faith Sisters visited my blog yesterday (TSM by the way Dahlia) and she tagged me. Honestly, I was thinking... do I want to know what this is? But then I got over it and yes, it's cute and funny and people get to know you a little bit better. So, here are the rules:

You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

My middle name is Maria
M: MO- I live in Missouri
A: ABC- I use to be a teacher
R: Rock star Ray my DH for almost 10 years now!!
I: Inspired- I get inspired by everything around me.
A: Albums- I love making scrapbook albums- brag books, cd books, digital books, etc.

Wow. It's amazing how blank your mind goes when you have to think of something on the spot. Any other time this would have been sooo easy! Now, I'm off to find people to tag....

OK, so, I don't know many people that blog... this is tough!
MiracleMomma (scrapping name counts right?), Amy W,

No comments: