Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Altered projects

I'm on a hybrid kick right now. But it's so much fun! And everything is so cute! I used kits from Cottage arts for all of these projects below. Specific kit info is in the credits.

Aren't these the cutest Teacher gifts??? They were a lot of fun to make too.
credits: These turned out sooo cute! I've been saving jars for little gifts like this. I used the Study Buddy Page Pak with alpha to make both of these coordinating gifts. I also used the butterflies from Butterfly wings 2 page pak, and the tape and staples from the scrap attachments pak. I made my labels, the poem reads : Thank you for the job that you've done. You've enriched our lives each and every one. I'll think of you findly with each passing year as I build on the foundation that you started here". I printed out my label (I used 9x3 inch) taped it on with double sided sticky tape, then added ribbon. My 4 year old son painted the lids for me. I modge podged it all.The cards are made using the same kits as above. They say, " Thank you for a great year. and then A teacher gives a child her wings".
my purse journal. I just NEEDED something cuter than what I could get in a store....

credits: I LOVE these altered notepads. I made this one super quick and easy by using my favorite, Sweet Innocence 12x12 Album Pak. My notebook is 4x8 so I just opened up a blank page in PSE and then resized and moved around the page until I was happy with the placement. All I had to do then was type in my words, print, glue with spray glue and then modge podge. I added some fun ribbon, a charm that I had lying around, and a button.

No comments: