Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Swim Meet #2

video

Hailey in her first race today. Freestyle. She is in the next to last lane from where I am. Black suit and pink goggles, no swim cap. We'll be getting that and our official suit tomorrow. Sorry about the wiggle. I had to squat down to be able to view her with those flags hanging down at the beginning, but then I had to get up to keep seeing her.... She came in 3rd on that one I think.

video

And this is her backstroke. She is in the closest lane to me. She did AWSOME in this one. She where she starts?? She finishes second!

Her other race was a relay and she was tired by then (it was almost 8pm) so she was showing that and I don't know how those girls finished b/c I was talking with a parent when Hailey got out... I think maybe they came in 3rd...

Night you'all!

No comments: