Saturday, October 04, 2008

Pictures

So, we're on to manual in our digital photography class. I am working on it and getting the hang of it slowly. Sometimes I forget to change my ISO or have the lighting set to the wrong kind of white light balance and so I end up having to photoshop them a bit. But at least I'm getting pictures instead of all white or black. Yeah me.
Aidan getting ready for school. There's the bus.

Hailey waiting also.


Blake likes to tag along and can't wait for the day he gets to ride too.Then I had to photograph Stephanie Marsden over at her chiropractor office for her website so while we were waiting I took some photos of Blake to keep him and me occupied. I used a mask that I got at this website, SomethingBlueStudios.com. She has some neat overlays and masks. I also used some of pioneer woman's actions.



No comments: