Sunday, January 11, 2009

365 Freebie templates

If you're doing the 365 project, I have some old and reworked templates that I thought would work well on my 365 blog. Just follow the link to the right on my list of blogs and enjoy! I hope they help! There are like 5 double pagers and another 4 single pagers.

And what is up with our weather?!I do NOT like to see an igloo on my forcast. It's just not a good sign. Esp. if there is no snowflakes to go with it.... now if we had the snow to build an igloo... I could go for that, but we're getting NOTHING these days. I WANT SOME SNOW.
So, if you live around mid-MO, please do the snow dance.
We had Blake's party today at the indoor pool. It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast splashing, swimming, and wearing themselves out. It is one of the easiest and least expensive options for a birthday party. He was gifted with some really nice things that they all tore into as soon as they got home. One of the funniest things was when Blake was playing with a snorkel in the pool:

A nice BIG breath of air
and...
ha ha!! He did it!! Then he shook is head and slapped the snorkle in the water. And he noticed the 5 adults laughing at him... so he did it again.

No comments: