Friday, January 29, 2010

Difficult days

 

We’ve had 2 difficult days now.  This was yesterday.  It was not a happy homeschooling day.  BUT after the kids had to wash all the dishes (our dishwasher is broken, and the other one was out of town) while I took a hot bath  I was feeling a bit better.  So much better in fact that I really liked this idea of them doing the work….

So, I sat down at the kitchen table and gave them directions for making dinner.  They made some REALLY good banana pancakes, grits, and a fruit salad.     IMG_5412

Then night time came and their early bed time.  There was much whining over that esp. from this little guy who I found asleep in the hall outside of his room.  Hailey heard the camera clicking away and came out to investigate and we both had a good laugh over it- or him.  But he didn’t know, he was asleep. 

IMG_5415

I think that may be why he woke up grumpy this morning.  And yes, I DID put him back in his own bed. 

No comments: