Monday, September 01, 2008

Finally I scrapped!

I've been going through withdrawals. Actually, I've been trying to catch up on "stuff" and I've finally gotten a chance to scrap my stuff again.... AND with my NEW Photoshop CS3!!! Watch out world I am big time now. he he. So this is my FIRST LO with my new program. I used PSE6 before. LOVED it, but I wanted the ability to do actions and I have a wacom so I'm LOVING illustrator too. Can't wait to play with both more.


Credits: janny darling mini kit freebie, Dielle Afternoon- Daisy and paper leaf, kskd summerspice scroll, BK EH WhatAZoo - stitching, and mistycato datebits5.


In celebration though I do have the template for the above LO for you. Isn't that nice? I thought so. If you think so, I'd LOVE some love in my comments when/if you download. I scraplifted the LO from CK September issue. It was by Elizabeth Kartchner and called this little piggy.
Here is the template freebie. Enjoy and I'd love to see what you create with it.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Sep [LA 01:05am, NY 03:05am, UK 08:05am, OZ 06:05pm] ).

Jeanann said...

Thanks so much for sharing this template. Your layout is wonderful and I really like the elements you used and of course Hailey looks adorable!

sdwrdt said...

If it's possible to get this template again, I would really love it. (sdwrdt@juno.com) I just recently discovered digi-scrapping and have not seen anything like this!